WHERE TO FIND WHAT? I hear you!
METALLIC COLLECTION: www.danajewellery.etsy.com
FUNKY COLLECTION: www.lescreationsdana.etsy.com
Since 2010, my vinyl record jewelry collections have evolved into two very distinct branches. I thought I’d take time to explain the 2 collections here as I know it can be a little confusing if you’re following me on Facebook or Instagram as I keep switching from one collection to the other, oops!
If you’re not familiar with my original vinyl record jewelry designs, you may want to take a look at the about section.
So, here we go.
THE CONTEMPORARY METALLIC VINYL RECORD JEWELRY COLLECTION
If you’re more on the minimal/contemporary side when it come to your adornments, you might want to check out the Metallic collection. These fantastic stylish -yet bold- pieces combine mint green, white and black vinyl record to metallic tones such as copper, rose gold, silver and gold. You will just love how the light plays on the metallic details, for that perfect subtle touch of bling -yes I said it- at your next party. I say party here but they are also absolutely fab everyday pieces! The backs of the necklaces and dangle earrings are left untouched so you can appreciate the vinyl record in its pure groovy state. Yasss!
Here’s just a small selection:
THE FUNKY! VINYL RECORD JEWELRY COLLECTION
If you like your jewelry colorful and preeeetty funky, you will want to check out the Funky! collection. Most pieces from that collection are made using the vinyl record labels and are therefore ONE.OF.A.KIND. Yep! So unique, just like yourself (I know, I’m full of cheese). Pieces from this collection are an absolute perfect gift for a record collector or for your dear friend the eco-fashionista … or just as a unique treat to yourself!
Now, how about some general details about the jewelry:
- All stud and dangle earrings are hypoallergenic as the posts and hooks are surgical steel. Stud earrings come with wide comfortable clutch backs and dangle earrings come with plastic backs, because you certainly won’t want to lose them.
- Due to the nature of vinyl record, the pieces are surprisingly light and very comfortable to wear. You may even forget you’re wearing them, until you get another compliment on how gooorgeous they look on you.
- Necklaces come on different lengths, you decide! 5 chain lengths are available (in inches): 16, 18, 20, 24 and 30. The silver designs hang on sterling silver chains. Gold designs hang on 18K gold filled chains which means the plating is very thick and the chain won’t tarnish. The copper designs hang on brass chains with an antique finish, for more of that boho chic look.
- Every order is sent in a branded box. If you are ordering more than one item and need a box for each, just let me know in “note to seller” at checkout. Buying as a gift? Your order can be sent directly to the recipient. If you want me to include a personal note, just let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
- Last but not least, as I am a trained jeweler, each piece is lovingly handcrafted in my little studio with a great care to details.
Any questions or comments? Just get in touch at email@example.com
Hey, thanks for stopping by. xo Anne-Louise